Law Technology News and The American Lawyer are pleased to present the 7th Annual Law Firm Chief Information & Technology Officers Forum, a leading event taking place in conjunction with LegalTech New York on February 1-2, 2011 at the Hilton New York Hotel. This conference will update you on the best strategies for managing the law firm’s IT department and cutting-edge updates on new and emerging technologies that can dramatically increase the profitability and efficiency of the firm. Join your colleagues for an exciting and valuable program.
Topics will include:
- The Law Firm Partner's Perspective on IT and Expectations of the CIO
- The CIO in the Driver's Seat: Capitalizing on Key IT Strategies to Drive the Firm's Economics
- Luncheon: New Drivers in Privacy and Security Issues
- Managing the "Risk Portfolio" and Data in Motion
- What CIOs should Know About Electronic Discovery
- Strategic IM Trends: Data Architecture, Governance and Compliance
- Managing the Explosion of Data
- Emerging Issues in IT: Cloud computing, moving to the DR site
- Desktop Virtualization
- Enterprise Search: Sharing implementation and configuration experiences
- Aligning Rollout Implementation with the Firm's Business Goals
- Supporting Social Media and New "Consumer" Electronics
*Attendees will receive a complimentary pass to LegalTech including all sessions and the cocktail party on the opening day, January 31, 2011!
(Formerly American Lawyer Media)