2012 Online Show Dates:
Spring and Fall 2012 - Check back for updates!
Complimentary - Register Today!
Show Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
Register today and become a Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum member! Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum is a complimentary online event that includes presentations, virtual booths, online networking, chatting, blogs, and more. It's everything you'd expect from a live conference, brought right to your computer.
Complimentary Membership includes:
- Free registration for all show dates – including FREE CLE credits in select jurisdictions*
- Discounted rates for our in-person legal events including IP Counsel Forum, Corporate Counsel Conference East and West Coast, Social Media: Risks and Rewards, LegalTech New York, LegalTech West Coast and more
- Free one-year subscription to Corporate Counsel magazine (print or digital options)
- Free subscription to our daily e-newsletter – Corporate Counsel Daily Alert
Attend Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum where you can:
- Attend educational sessions in the virtual auditorium
- Earn Free CLE credits*
- Visit the exhibit hall for product demonstrations
- Download documents into your electronic briefcase
- Chat with colleagues one on one or in groups
- Join discussions in the networking lounge
- Save travel costs and time
Please note that registration is only open to general counsel/in-house corporate counsel.
The organizer reserves the right to determine eligibility for attendance.
*Archived webinars are not CLE eligible. For further information regarding CLE, contact Lazette Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Formerly American Lawyer Media)
Log in to view the Sept. 2011 Archives
What is a Virtual Conference?
For sponsorship information, please contact: